Monday 20 August 2012

- Autumn/Winter 2012/13. Coats and Jackets! -



#1 The ragged preist. Harley biker jacket.
#2 Yves Saint Laurent. Hooded brushed wool coat.
#3 Topshop 'Coatigan'
#4 TopShop. Contrast sleeve army jacket.
#5 ASOS. Mixed fabric hooded jacket.
#6 Just Female.  Wool zip coat.
#7 Barbour.  Hailwood jacket in sandstone.
#8 Bottega Veneta. Shearling jacket.


I have such a weakness for jackets and coats. I much prefer buying winter clothes as living in Ireland we only really have one season, rain! So when buying you can afford to go little mad as you are guaranteed to get the wear out of your buys. I could really go on and on about some of my favourite picks of A/W 12 coats and jackets...But I have managed to select a few of my most coveted items. Hope you enjoy and find some inspiration in these beautiful pieces.  

4 comments:

  1. That makes two of us, I also have a "weakness" for jackets and coats ;D
    Even though in Portugal we have only 2 months of cold and rainy weather ;)
    Amazing selection! My favorites are from TopShop and Barbour :)
    Once more, thank you so much, I’m following you back now :D
    Unfortunately you haven't “bloglovin”, but if you decide to add it on your blog, please let me know, and we can follow each other there as well, it's an easier way to keep in touch<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Sally! this is my first time visiting your blog! what great choices! i totally fell in love with #4! :)
    i´ll start following you on GFC! feel free to check out my blog and follow back if you like it :)

    it´s really cool that you´re Irish, apparently my ancestors were Irish! i blame them for my love of beer. hehe.
    XO Jannine
    http://fashionistArg.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Haha yes blame them! I am now following you too.
      <3 xxx

      Delete